Upon the return of in-person sessions, TruBe trainers will be actively looking to ensure your health is prioritised throughout any session by following the national health and safety regulations.
Please see the following hygiene and health standards to be applied to every TruBe session.
- Will wash/sanitise their hands prior to every session.
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 meters/ 3 feet throughout the session.
- Clean equipment between every session using antibacterial/ virus wipe.
TruBe trainers will take all necessary precautions to ensure you feel safe throughout, if you have any additional requisition such as the request to wear a face-mask, please write it in the notes section when placing a booking.
We ask that you:
- Help our trainers maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands upon arrival to the session
- Only book sessions if you do not show any symptoms and haven’t for over 14 days and that you haven’t been in contact with anyone who does have symptoms.
- Contact the TruBe team if you have any concerns
- Cancel your session if you show symptoms after you have already booked.
TruBe Partners must not claim to diagnose, treat, heal or cure medical conditions, but do have the right to stop a session at any point if there is cause for concern. This will be communicated with the TruBe team who will follow up accordingly.
If there are any issues, please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org