Who are we? TruBe is the UK's first fitness on-demand app, we are on a mission to make fitness convenient and offer a smart solution for trainers and clients to live an active life.
Download our app and book a trainer to your preferred location; in your house, at a park, in your office or at one of our new studios. Our iPhone app connects customers with fitness professionals making fitness accessible and affordable. Launched at the start of 2016, the TruBe community is growing daily.
Are you interested in disrupting the health and fitness world? We are currently hiring for the following positions (no agencies please).
TruBe is an on-demand personal training platform, that makes it easier for people to achieve their health and wellness goals. Available on iOS and Web, we instantly connect users with one of our world class personal trainers, yogis or therapists. Initially launching in London, TruBe works with a large network of experts who will travel to a preferred location at a time chosen by the user. TruBe guarantees a seamless user experience that is personalised for individual user goals.
The TruBe team is passionate about offering value and a service tailored to the user. Each team member is more than familiar with with the London lifestyle, fasted-paced, demanding and even exhausting form time to time. There is nothing TruBe understands more than the importance of ‘Me’ time. You should never have to choose between your goals nor should you have to sacrifice your well-being or give up something you love. Here at TruBe we work around you, your schedule, your goals and your space.
Marketing and Operations Intern
- Department: Marketing and Operations
- Type: Three-months (2 days a week)
- Location: London (Oxford Circus)
- Start: ASAP
Exciting opportunity to Intern 2 days a week for a lifestyle app, based in Central London. If you have a passion for fitness, wellness and marketing and would like to gain some valuable experience in the industry then this is the place to be!
Founded in 2016, the TruBe community is expanding daily, and we are now looking for an energetic, hardworking and dedicated individual to join our team.
The TruBe proposition is simple. Need a personal trainer or massage therapist? Download the TruBe app and book a trainer/therapist to come to your preferred location; at your office, in your home or at the park.
We are offering a 12 week+ internship starting in end-April. This is a great opportunity to work closely with a team of Marketing, PR, Operations and Tech professionals, as well as with our founder.
Main duties & Objectives
The key areas of this internship will involve:
- Social Media - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google +YouTube
- Content Writing - Blogs / Articles / Email newsletters
- Images - Image collection and editing
- Corporate - Create new Relationships / events
- Partner relationships - Assistance in maintaining strong Partner relationships
- Partner recruitment - Instagram recruitment campaigns, reviewing applicants
- Partner Profile - Imaging, bios, optimization
- Corporate outreach program - developing, maintaining and expanding the Corporate outreach program
- Partner feedback - exit interview feedback, community content
TruBe is growing fast, as our community grows so does our offering. We need bright, energetic, creative team players. As part of our small team, you'll have real responsibility and the power to make a difference from day one. No meaningless data entry or making tea. You’ll learn from an experienced team that are here to support and guide you throughout your experience.
We are after people who are:
- Studying/ completed a marketing/social media/ design degree or has a strong social media presence with a qualification in English writing.
- Passionate about fitness and wellbeing
- Well organised and a hard worker
- A great communicator (verbal and written) with a flair for creative writing
- You must be a native English language speaker
You will gain:
- Invaluable insight into the life of a startup.
- A deep understanding of marketing strategy and executing social media campaigns.
- Content to use as samples for your portfolio.
- You will also gain valuable transferable skills from working in a startup environment and an opportunity for a good, strong reference.
The role is based in Oxford Circus. We are flexible with start & finish times to fit in with your study/work schedule. We are a small team that is working very hard to achieve amazing things in a short period of time, but also knows how to have a laugh. The role is paid and will be split into 2 four hour shifts.
Check out the website and blog at TruBeApp.com
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and a covering letter.