- Newly discovered
Disciplines and skills
- Breathing Techniques
Yogi with further education in Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
Reviews and rating
Blending modern teachings with traditional yoga philosophies gives Alexandra’s clients practical and digestible life lessons from every session. As a Cognitive Therapist, Alexandra worked with people who were burnt out from work or the daily demands of life, offering tools and techniques to learn to relax. Yoga and therapy are great ways to help a person live more in the present moment and worry less about the past or future. With monthly themes which typically based on creating more positive energy, through cultivating love, compassion and gratitude, Alexandra often has an optional mantra or an affirmation to include in the meditation or yin yoga practices.
Qualifications and associacions
- -200hrs Yoga Alliance Training (RYT-200), Power Yoga with The Power Yoga Co.
- -50hrs Yin Yoga with Louise Windsor
- -Presence Intelligence Coach with Katie Abbott and Pause Place
- -Cognitive Hypnotherapist with the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy with Mindfulness Training Ltd